"to major in Astronomical science; anything and everything, irregular"

Shanky 2 / 9  
A tiny atom,'endless heat & density', explodes with an indescribable force causing the expansion of the universe.Was this the evolution or a mere talk? I 'm distorted,whom should I trust my grandpa who says it was "fiction" or the science teacher who called it "titanic explosion" the former ended all doubts by calling it god,and the later said higher studies?.Yeah I am always fascinated by the astral bodies.I find that I 'm not even a puny pee-wee in this gargantuan universe, which put forward a lot many quest every second and definitely to pursue for such queries, I will have to major in Astronomical science,which is one of the few sciences where amateurs can still play an active role, especially in the discovery and observation of transient phenomena or occultation measurements.
A tiny atom,'endless heat & density', explodes with an indescribable force, causing the expansion of the universe.---Make sure you leave a space after each sentence, or period.

Was this the evolution This isn't the word you want here, you just want to know if this is fact, or just a story. That's not evolution though. or a just a theory ?

I 'm confused , whom should I trust---also leave a space after commas.

I find that I 'm not even a puny pee-wee in this gargantuan universe, which leaves me with many questions, and a wish to explore the answers, therefore, I will have to major in Astronomical science,...

Here are a few things I found to correct. Good luck in school and have fun!

:)
OP Shanky 2 / 9  
thank you very much
OP Shanky 2 / 9  
can I have your email.id?
If wud be very plzing if u check my other essays as its not safe to post them here.

Home / Undergraduate / "to major in Astronomical science; anything and everything, irregular"