I will make you laugh when you are too stressed and make you forget, why are you sad.

Valeria U 1 / -  
What attribute of your personality are you most proud of, and how has it impacted your life so far? This could be your creativity, effective leadership, sense of humor, integrity, or anything else you'd like to tell us about.

Wakes ceremonies are not fun. Of course not! One member of your family has just die!
When my best friend's aunt die five years ago, she asked if I could go with her to her aunt's wake.
"Yes, yes! Anything you need from me, I'll do my best." I said.

I felt awkward, clearly I didn't know what I was supposed to do to make Caro (my friend) less sad or at least distract her from her loss; but I knew that she needed me, so I did the only thing I'm good doing in desperate times.

"Did you remember that time when I practically lived at your house?" I asked Caro with hesitation. She looked at me in confusion.

"Yes, my mother asked me in the moorings if you would be eating with us again." Her lips curled in a tiny simile.

"Did you remember that time when we finished the math project a month earlier?" I tried again.
"Who does that?" She chuckled. "Nerd!"

That was it, during all night I continued telling her stories of what we'd done since we met, I mede her laugh a bit. I put my awkwardness aside, and I helped, to the best of my ability, my best friend.

Wakes ceremonies are not fun. Of course not; but I'm that kind of friend that will make you laugh when you are too stressed and make you forget, if just for a moment, why are you sad.

-----ş-----

What do you think?
Any comment would be appreciated.
plee24 3 / 21 8  
Wakes ceremonies are not fun. Of course not! One member of your family has just die!Well of course not, one's family member has just died!

When my best friend Caro 's aunt died five years ago, she asked if I could go withaccompany her to her aunt's wake.

"Yes, yes! Anything you need from me, I'll do my best., " I said.

Although I felt awkward, sinceclearly I clearly didn't know what I was supposed to do to make Caro (my friend) less sad or at least distract her from her loss.; but I knew that she needed me, so I did the only thing I'm good doing in desperate times. what exactly are you good at doing? What attribute of your personality are you trying to promote to MIT? Also, only use a semicolon (;) when joining two separate, complete sentences.

"Yes, my mother asked me in the mooringsmornings if you would be eating with us again." Her lips curled in a tiny similesmile .

"Who does that?" She chuckled., "Nerd!"

That was it,-during all night I continued telling her stories of what we'd done since we met, I medemaking her laugh a bit and cheering her up . I put my awkwardness aside, and I helped, to the best of my ability, my best friend process a difficult time in her life< this is a suggestion, you do not need to insert it if you don't want to .

Wakes ceremonies are not fun. Of course not; but I'm thatthe kind of friend that will make you laugh when you are too stressed and make you forget, if just for a moment, why are you sad.

Overall, what I perceive you're trying to tell MIT is that you are a person who is good at cheering people up. I like that you used a specific memory with your best friend to create an anecdote, but I think you should elaborate more on how your attribute has impacted your life.

Please take a look at my supplements!

Home / Undergraduate / I will make you laugh when you are too stressed and make you forget, why are you sad.