"to make a successful transition to college" - what does this question mean?

onetwothree 1 / -  
I have an essay question, but I'm not really sure what it wants me to address. How should I respond to the question?

"What does it mean to make a successful transition to college?"
Sean Major 1 / 10  

The transition is moving forward from high school to college. A successful transition could include but not limit:
1) The actual "physical" move from home to campus, what it took to do it , having to cope with new enviroment away from family, as well as taking 100% responsible for all chores, tasks, scheduling, bills, etc.

2) The difference between high school and college to you.
3) The maturing process needed to focus on getting school work completed and on time. College leaves it all up to you whether or not you succeed in every single aspect.

Try making notes on the stages of progression you made from your freshman year through to graduating and what it would take to have a successful move from high school to college. If you don't know exactly what entails in going to college start doing research, asking your folks, teachers, and people who have made the transition. You could google the question, or even ask on here possibly.

I am also making the transition!

GOOD LUCK and BLESS!

Home / Undergraduate / "to make a successful transition to college" - what does this question mean?