What makes you unique? What can you contribute to the Marymount community that no one else can?

Asadseeyab 1 / -  
Asad Seeyab belonging from the mountainous and remote area of Gilgit Baltistan(GB),Northern part of Pakistan. I am belonging from remote area comprises of mighty population regardless of that, this area has outstanding literacy rate after the capital city Islamabad .The natural endeavor and educational spirit in the area has inspired and Intellectualized the young minds and the society is in phase of transition.

I am part of diversified and multi cultural Society which is indeed an enthusiastic and curious element in my learning. Being the part of natural heritage it contributes very negligible part in the Tourism department of the Country, because the area is not given that much exposure. In addition to that, The International image of Pakistan is also very catastrophic and which also results in the degradation of natural explorer. Therefore, I am curios and interested to put my role to backup the International status of the country along with exposure to this natural hub as it is also center of diversification in terms of culture and traditions.

Diversification and Multi Cultural society always have been my persuading and inspiring figures, my best teacher forever. The Inspiration is due to my Parents, my teacher and my Society which always encouraged me and supported me. Their dedication and contribution for my character building enabled me to nourish and polish my Humanistic qualities and Social qualities. These qualities motivated and shifted my aim and struggle towards the "Internationalization" According to mean this word means, the dedication to create International Peace, Unity, Harmony and Integration for the universal and Global Interest. The differences between us should be used as a positive aspect, because we have only one planet and have to save it for our coming generations and their generations.

Surely, Marymount California University is best and appealing opportunity for me to flourish and represent our Cultures and traditions as an ambassador of my Country in a pragmatic way. It will be amazing and suitable opportunities for me enjoy diversified, multi cultural and pluralistic society. Furthermore it will also be good platform to sharpen my Leadership skills, team work enthusiasm in a dynamic learning environment.

Finally, I am hopeful and enthusiastic that the Marymount California University will send me offering latter soon and provide me this opportunity to do something for the whole mankind and make them realize that, "Think as a person not as a Personality."

lilbean 1 / 1  
Asad Seeyab belonging from theI belong to the mountainous and remote area of Gilgit Baltistan(GB),in the Northern part of Pakistan. I am belonging from, a remote area. Regardless, it is comprised of a mighty population with an high-ranking literacy rate after the capital city Islamabad . The natural endeavor and educational spirit in the area has inspired and enlightened the young minds and the society is in phase of transition.

I am part of diverse and multicultural society which is indeed an enthusiasticinspiring and curious element in my learning.
Being the part of natural heritage it contributes very negligible part in the Tourism ...

I really dont understand this next part. Maybe use different structure, or think about the message you try to send.

Finally, I am hopeful and enthusiastic that the Marymount California University will send me offering latterletter soon and provide me this opportunity to do something for the whole mankind and make them realize that, "Think as a person not as a Personality."that doesn't make sense. Reword it!

Home / Undergraduate / What makes you unique? What can you contribute to the Marymount community that no one else can?