'making and decorating a cake' - Common app short answer

Kayladnoyes 1 / 2  
Tell me what you think, I wasn't sure how to go about it so I really need suggestions! I haven't punctuated or anything much I'm just worried about the content. Please help! Thank you!

On days where there seems to be nothing to do, making and decorating a cake is always my first choice. I always anticipate the taste of the mix or the scraps of warm cake I cut off as I attempt to shape my unusual cake designs. When a birthday comes around I'm the first to jump and volunteer to make the cake. I don't make average cakes, I always need a theme and once I have one I pretty much go on impulse from there. I've made cakes with my mother for about four years now and we test our limits all the time. From basic cakes to 3D snowmen there's always flaws and a way to fix them with a edible treat. Doing the intricate detail takes me to my own solotude where I can relax and release all my stress. I don't know how many cakes I've made but belive me there will be hundreds more
oko 1 / 26  
This is quite a good, brief piece of text that is actually quite intresting to read, it makes me want to find out more about you, which is good. But I am not sure on the topic so I can't really give any suggestions to how it may be improved. What is the topic and how long does it have to be?

Take a look at mine when you have the time
dzung_0809 1 / 6  
On days when it seems there is nothing to do

I pretty much go on impulse from there
You shouldn't use pretty much, it is informal, use another word

I've -> I have
Change all the words you write like this to formal form, ex. I'm -> I am

The general idea is ok. Good luck!
Mureille - / 18  
Not much really said but that you like cakes. Maybe you can talk about a theme that was a challenge and how you accepted it or something.
OP Kayladnoyes 1 / 2  
It's about extracurricular activities or work experiences (1000 character maximum). and I will Oko.

What about this?

Cake decorating is one of my passions. I always anticipate the taste of warm cake I cut off as I attempt to shape my unusual cake designs. When a birthday comes around I am the first to jump and volunteer to make the cake. I don't make average cakes, I always need a theme and from there, I brainstorm. I have made cakes for about four years now and I test my limits all the time. What really got me into cake decorating was my mother. She would always call me in when she needed tips or help with a problem, and I really enjoyed coming to the rescue. From basic cakes to 3D cakes there are always flaws and a way to fix them with a edible treat. Following my mother's footsteps, I decided I would start making them on my own. Soon I was making Spiderman, four wheelers, and even a standup snowmen cake. I love to be challenged and doing the intricate detail takes me to my own solitude where I can relax and release all my stress. I know I will be making cakes for a long time.
blueyes333 1 / 1  
I don't make average cakes, I always need a theme and from there, I brainstorm.

I don'y make average cakes; I put my heart and soul into the design in order to make it unique.

and solotude is actuallt spelt: solitdue

Home / Undergraduate / 'making and decorating a cake' - Common app short answer