Making perfect shoppings is connected with taking a major decisions; "Why I want to go to UCF" essay

rebeccasayshey 2 / 8  
feel like it's missing something! Feel free to crititque as much as possible! Thank you :)

The topic: Why did you choose to apply to UCF?

Update: Oops! I've discovered a problem. I have to answer two questions, and they have to be under 500 words TOTAL. This one right here is 487 and I haven't even started the other one. Help me, what do I cut out!?

For me, buying anything is a long and tedious process. It has to look nice, smell nice, be practical, not too expensive, wearable, and even multi-functional. I tell you this to give you a small insight on what it's like for me to make a decision. This is why my parents, teachers, and fellow students are all so shocked when they ask me "What school do you want to go to" and I reply quickly with "University of Central Florida." For someone like me, who is incredibly undecisive, a quick response to a straightforward question is rare. I'm not going to lie to the people at the University of Central Florida admissions office and say that this is the only school I'm applying to. It's not - but it is my first choice. However, it is while I was filling out the applications to these other schools that I realized University of Central Florida was the school for me.

The student life at the University of Central Florida seems ideal for me. I am a very cultural person, and I like to be around new things and ideas, which I believe the University of Central Florida could provide for me. From French Club to International Student Association to the German Club, there's a little bit of everything. At UCF I'd like to major in Hospitality and minor in French. As I previously stated, I love to be around new cultures. Naturally, studying abroad would seem like the perfect decision for me in my four years. University of Central Florida almost tailors to my needs, by offering a Hospitality Exchange at the Universite d'Angers, France - an abroad program in which I could deepen my knowledge involving my major and my minor.

Most of all, I want to attend the University of Central Florida because of the Rosen College of Hospitality Management. My thoughts had been drifting between a few different schools that I really wanted to go to, but after going to the campus and seeing the Rosen College, my mind was made up. I, more than anything, wanted to be a knight. Through my extensive research done after the excited trip to the campus, I was able to discover that the Rosen College campus encompasses one of the largest colleges of hospitality in the United States. Due to its location, there are a plethora of opportunities for incredible internships and management positions in the heart of the world's most rennowned tourist destination. Aside from the small college feel that comes along with the Rosen College and the internationally recognized experts that teach there, it is truly one of the most beautiful college campus' I have ever seen. According to the Rosen College's brochure, one hundred percent of students who graduate secure themselves positions upon graduation. With statistics like that, I don't know how anyone wouldn't want to attend this beautiful and truly modernized college.
Llamapoop123 7 / 442  
For me, buying anything is a long and tedious process...

^Most of this is a waste of space.

As I previously stated, I love to be around new cultures.

^Then why state it again?
hazelc 2 / 3  
Each response can be up to 500 words. In total you can only have 7,000 characters. 500 words has approximately 2 or 3 thousand characters. (I did that too)
Llamapoop123 7 / 442  
I wonder why you would post the exact same essay twice.
OP rebeccasayshey 2 / 8  
because i got virtually no feedback the first time i posted it
Llamapoop123 7 / 442  
hmmm..the logical thing would be to post "Any more feedback?" on your original thread instead of littering the forum. It's also against policy.
OP rebeccasayshey 2 / 8  
I can't because I was the last to post on my thread and I cant post that. The last post I had was replying to someone else. I don't understand why this website has SO many rules. All I'm asking for is a little help on a college essay!

Home / Undergraduate / Making perfect shoppings is connected with taking a major decisions; "Why I want to go to UCF" essay