Making my sentences more colorful/descriptive

JamesKim 1 / -  
UC Prompt1: Describe the world you come from - for example, your family, community or school - and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.

Please help me make this sentence more colorful.

Every morning, I go to school and look around me to see the faces of different ethnicities among my friends. Filipinos, Asians, African Americans, Hispanics, Caucasians, and other ethnicities from around the world roam the halls of my school campus
meisj0n 8 / 272 2  

Every day when I go to school, I find in my group of friends a diverse world of ethnicities: ...
Walking through the halls of my school, I see the faces of my many friends, people from all different backgrounds and ethnicities...
I'm not sure whether you want flowery language...
Here is a good example of an essay with colorful language: essayforum.com/undergraduate-2/want-push-submit-button-tonight-stanford-9767/

Home / Undergraduate / Making my sentences more colorful/descriptive