'Martial art is always my favorite sport' - USC supplement

quynhhoa0404 1 / 1  
can anyone please proofread my essay?

Describe your academic interests and how you plan to pursue them at USC. Please feel free to address your first- and second-choice major selections.

Food is the world wonder. One of my biggest policies in life is live-to-eat. When I was off to my dreamy land with no daddy's boy-wannabe mission, I imagined myself being a cook. However, in reality, to make my Dad proud I want have to achieve something extraordinary. Then it dawned on me that I can start a business just like how my Dad did. I can open my own restaurant. The restaurant that combines the world feature food its cultures. That where I got my interest in study entrepreneur.

When I found out about USC, I was in awe of its entrepreneur program which is rank #3 in the nation. Studying The Marshall curriculum, I found my enthusiasm boiling with excitement. As unstructured as I am, I love the fact that students get to personalize their education. I want to make the best of the variety of major and minor USC offer. My plan if I get accepted is to explore more interests with 32 free electives and focus on my dream with 12 Upper-Division electives in Entrepreneurship. However what really got me is international experiential and summer internship programs starting in freshman year. This would be a great opportunity for me not only to immerse in global business but also to discover new culture for my restaurant in the future. I also love the hands-on classrooms policy that allows students to take half of undergraduate units in the real world. However, professors are not the only knowledge source I can find at USC. As students come from all over the world, I am excited to meet students from all walks of life. Reading about USC, I feel like a kid watching a commercial about Disney world, cannot wait to step inside the castle imagining step out as a princess.

Besides, I would love to join the martial art clubs at USC. Martial art is always my favorite sport. However, my Dad did not want me to learn it because I am a girl. Now if I have an opportunity to study martial art in college, I will not pass it.

With all the opportunities USC offer, I would be more than happy to be a part of it!

Thanks!!
Cecile 3 / 5  
*Food is the world's wonder I think that would make more sense
* want have to achieve something extraordinary. take out have
*business just like how my Dad did -- Just like my dad
* That is where...
*However what really got interested me is international experiential and
* Now if I have an opportunity to study martial art in college, I will not pass it. --- I will definately not pass having any oppurtunity to study martial art in college.3

Nice story
Good Luck!

Home / Undergraduate / 'Martial art is always my favorite sport' - USC supplement