"The master of mathematics" - yale short answer

moealrob 3 / 13  
Felling that I have neglected my father, I would spend an afternoon with him, I would probably help him out with his tough work, or even have lunch with him.

It happened when I was in tenth grade when my math teacher called me " The master of mathematics ". I felt very excited, he said it in front of our math and science team. He also referred to me as " Pythagoras ".

To experience the truly complicated miracle that all of us have never seen by naked eye.
The moment before birth! The adventure of the unknown inside a mothers belly!

The writing process, to show not to tell. It would be very helpful to be better at doing that, at the despite of moving from Jordan six months ago.

Tell us about the most significant challenge that you have faced throughout your school years.
4moredays - / 2  
Your short answer about your father is touching, but try to be a little more specific. for example, "I would take him to our favorite restaurant, _____" or "I'd take up a hammer and start working on the roof right beside him"

this is a pretty generic question; perhaps add a twist to it that would make it uniquely yours?
Planet_14 4 / 11  
I don't find any relation between your father story, math master, and the last topic.
What is the prompt from Yeal? Do they want a series of answer??
OP moealrob 3 / 13  
These are the short answer questions from yale.

thanks alot guys I will check your essays

Home / Undergraduate / "The master of mathematics" - yale short answer