Master of Science degree in Computer Information Systems (About me essay)

lilschmitty09 1 / -  
Hi, If someone could look over and proofread this essay, I would appreciate it greatly. It is an about me paper and suppose to be one page double spaced.

Thanks!!

Growing up in the small town of Monett, Missouri, I was the first child to my parents. They gave me the name Miles, which I like very much because it is different and people don't hear that name a lot. I was born in Springfield, Missouri in the early morning of December 18th. I also have a sister that was born 18 months after me, so we are pretty close. Some of my favorite hobbies include golfing, hunting, fishing, hanging out with friends and family, and spending time with my girlfriend. My personality can be described as being laid back and relaxed. I like having alone time and not seeing people constantly, I think it is peaceful. However, spending time with friends and being social is something I enjoy as well. Life has changed a lot for me in the past few months. I went from going to high school and not having many worries to moving to Springfield, having to pay bills, and go to college. It has been a nice change, though, and I do not regret anything yet. My activities and interests have changed a lot in the last year as well. I went from always hanging out with friends or participating in a sport, to wanting to make money and have a good, steady job.

After two years at OTC, I would like to continue at Missouri State University. I am looking into a Master of Science degree in Computer Information Systems. I have a good feeling that I would like a job in that field because of my interest and experience around computers. It is hard to predict where I am going to be after college or even at the end of college. There is a great chance that I could change my mind about my major. I like to look at life with the glass half full, and am ready for whatever life brings me.
I like having alone time and not seeing people constantly, I think it is peaceful.--- this is nice. It Is a run on sentence, but it's a nice idea.

It is important to have some solitude.

Hey, there is something very powerful about this essay. I like it a lot. It is advantageous to be decisive and know your major, but it is also powerful to be introspective and say you might change direction.

It is very powerful that you show the transition into adulthood as you value a steady source of income...

I like to look at life with as a glass half full, and I am ready for whatever life brings me.

Home / Undergraduate / Master of Science degree in Computer Information Systems (About me essay)