mechanical or electronic engineering, friend - Why OHIO state university?

abhi0592 1 / -  
Choosing a college is considered a big step by many and the kind of college you attend leaves an everlasting impression. For this reason I have decided to apply to OSU. After extensive research I decided on OSU for 2 reasons. Firstly I would like to major in mechanical or electronic engineering; and your faculty sounds amazing and just the kind that I feel would be able to help me achieve my goal. The second reason why I would like to be a part of your institution is because of a very close friend of mine who is also studying in your college. After hearing I was thinking of applying to OSU, he was extremely excited and I have heard nothing but good things about your university which has made me even more enthusiastic about joining your university. Finally I would just like to say that I would be honoured to be part of a prestigious institution like yours.

Please help....i need help urgently!!!!
NatMeng 3 / 10  
Firstly I would like to major in mechanical or electronic engineering, and your faculty sounds(i don't think sounds is a good word here, because it makes it feel like the professors may not be good) amazing and just the kind that I feel would be able to help me achieve my goal.

also, maybe you should write a little about what you know about their mechanical or electronic engineering programs. And in what way you think they are great or like you said, amazing.

about your friend. you can say that your friend told you about the beautiful campus or great classes or helpful faculty...give a little details, like you really love this school and you know a lot about it..i think it's better than good things

these are just my opinions. and good luck. :D

Home / Undergraduate / mechanical or electronic engineering, friend - Why OHIO state university?