'Meditation is my daily routine' - Common App EC short answer - Meditation

divina 3 / 4  
Please, be honest and harsh!

It's been 3 years since I implemented meditation into my daily routine. Immediately after the beginning my breathing calms down, my body relaxes, and gentle current flows through it. Thoughts are fast fading. Joy and love fill my heart. All boundaries disappear - I become one with the Universe and experience bliss. I feel like a diamond: clear, pure, and still. I listen to my inner voice, getting acquainted with my true self. Deep sense of communion with everything and everyone along with indescribable feeling of happiness remain after. As I walk down the street, warm energy of affection flows out of me, diffusing through the air. Meditations help me to deal with problems easily and peacefully, harmonizing my life. I learned to control my thoughts and feelings, instead of letting them dominate over me. I know now what I want and who I am. Uncertainty and frustration are gone. I've grown enormously already and will only continue to grow, reaching out for enlightenment.

Thank you!
maryp630 7 / 20  
I like it alot I just think you should add more. It left me wondering when did you start, why meditation over any other activity?
goldenmachine12 2 / 5  
"Immediately after the beginning my breathing calms down" (sounds strange)
"I listen to my inner voice, getting acquainted with my true self" (maybe get acquainted; getting sounds funny)
That's just in addition to the corrections madeby the person above me. I like the idea and it's well written aside from a few errors,but that's to be expected. The only thing I say is to describe how you got into meditating; but if it doesn't fit the 1000 character maximum, then don't worry about it.

(help with mine?)

Home / Undergraduate / 'Meditation is my daily routine' - Common App EC short answer - Meditation