'member of my family's businesse' - FOR COLLEGE

terexberd 2 / 5  
For the past few years I have been an active member of my family's businesses. Through the tremendous amount of commitment and willpower, the experiences have contributed to my success as a person. From precisely engraving 3D images inside a crystal to repairing everything that machinery needs to be repaired, I have been exposed to special challenges that allowed me to explore the obscure aspects of my life. Through these challenges, I came out with greater knowledge of life, and its hardships. As I learned how to fix electronics and its errors, my experience and confidence grew, and the development of customer satisfaction was my main aim. Despite certain difficulties that were presented along the way, I am very grateful for these adversities since they evoked personal growth and developed my character. In this manner, time management, discipline, and patience helped me explore my interpersonal as well as technological skills, and opened grand doors of opportunity that is yet to come.
saurabh93 11 / 94  
Good effort, but adding the prompt would make it easier to provide more valuable feedback. Please look at my essay if time permits. :]

Home / Undergraduate / 'member of my family's businesse' - FOR COLLEGE