MIT: what I do for pleasure: human iPod - (91 words, v short!)

ekfoong 10 / 46  
Does it make sense? basically I enjoy music for the pleasure of it :)

We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (*)(100 words or fewer)

I'm a human iPod. I take the enjoyment of music leagues beyond my inanimate apple counterpart. The appreciation of music is literally engrained in the circuitry of my mind. After a tough day, you can hear me on max volume singing Build Me Up Buttercup. During a long drive, plug me in and I can provide the most excellent playlist. However, I must warn you, when I play a awesome song I may just break out in spontaneous dance. As a human iPod, music is more than enjoyment. Music is bliss.
jen50192 4 / 37  
However, I must warn you, when I play a awesome song I may just break out in spontaneous dance. As a human iPod, music is more than enjoyment. - an awesome song. comma after song.

very creatively written.
cute! :)
Katsch 4 / 63  
Capitalize Apple, since it's a company, and maybe combine a few sentences to get rid of that choppy feel. Then you're set!
OP ekfoong 10 / 46  
So not to cheeky? haha

thanks so much, I followed through with all the edits you guys suggested!

EDIT--
I submitted :) yay

Home / Undergraduate / MIT: what I do for pleasure: human iPod - (91 words, v short!)