MIT:to prepare for the Konkoor, study for IELTS What attribute are you most proud of?

ali_cheif 6 / 13  
What attribute of your personality are you most proud of, and how has it impacted your life so far? This could be your creativity, effective leadership, sense of humor, integrity, or anything else you'd like to tell us about. (*) (200-250 words)

Many times I've asked my self " what do I really want? ". The answers to that question has changed many times throughout the years. But one thing is for certain, in order to reach any goal one might have , other than faith and creativity, the most important attribute required is perspiration. So I guess, that would be the aspect of my personality that I'm most proud of.

I believe the main cause of results in any aspect of life starts with interest but is completed with perspiration.
This has become clear to me through experience. Both good and bad. I remember that up till the end of the freshman year of high school, I relied on my intelligence to get me through. But that didn't work for me anymore. Some of my classmates surpassed me academically, that year resulting in a very negative impression of me on the school principal.

The most positive impact that my hard work has had on my life happened this summer. I had to prepare for the Konkoor ( the nation-wide Iranian university entrance exam ), study for my IELTS and prepare myself for my Capoeira belt exam. I remember that I used to put a book on a musical note holder while practicing the Capoeira Jinga in my room. My life went on like this for 2-3 months and then all three dates came. I was very proud of my results. I scored a band 8.5 on my IELTS. Messured at the top 0.8% of the country in the Konkoor and managed to jump two belts in my Capoeira exam.

"One percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas A. Edison

Ok first of all..Does it sound like I'm talking about sweating? (Non-native speaker)
Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Vbalandina 2 / 17  
The answers to that question hashave changed many

Hmmm, I am not an native speaker either, but I think that you have to eliminate persiration word, since I have thought exactly of sweating.

May be you can provide more examples, since for many students, expecially intenational college preparation alongside with the finals in their school is a very tough experience.

Home / Undergraduate / MIT:to prepare for the Konkoor, study for IELTS What attribute are you most proud of?