'The mobile care community' - undergrad admission

Rohit1994 1 / 1  
Social Service community : I belong to the mobile care community. This community has its foundations on basic morals and service to society. I have been drawn into social activity ever since the Tsunami that struck the East Indian coastline in December 2004.The Tsunami had left a devastating impact on the country with the destruction and mayhem it caused for the community living on the coastline. In this moment of despair, affected by the scruples of my consciousness, I decided to raise funds for donating to the calamity stricken community especially fishermen and other working classes whose livelihood was at question.

I was introduced by my grandfather, serving a voluntary charitable hospital, to an ambulance service. This is how I was introduced to the mobile care community. This community, comprising of Doctors, Nurses and Volunteers, is marked by unwavering service to society and continuously striving hard for the betterment of society and aimed at reducing suffering of the people that are less fortunate than most of us are. They reach out to villages and areas which lack access to healthcare services. People from all strata of society volunteer their services and become peers without any class demarcation, when it comes to serving the needy.

This community has changed my very perception of life and its purpose. I discovered joy which was derived from helping others which was quite gratifying and realised after seeing others that irrespective of one's station in life, one can savour the feeling of joy in such services. I am still a part of this community and do perform small duties still aimed at service to the community and not one's self.
apidjakfar 2 / 12  
Hi, Rohit1994

I would say that you have invaluable experience in helping people especially the survivors of Tsunami. In my standpoint, the matter you need to improve is that organizing one sentence to the other should go smoothly and clearly so that it is will be helpful for the reader to catch your points.

good luck ya

Regard
Apid

Home / Undergraduate / 'The mobile care community' - undergrad admission