What motivates you to join 'Teach for india'

anas3223 1 / -  

the opportunity to grow

I believe that there is a vast difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it. When I first came across, 'Teach For India' I was in my second year of college. Like all others, I too wanted to make a change but, I did not have clarity about where to start from. So, while oscillating in chaos, I got my first job soon after graduating and I gave it all to a 9 to 5 desk job, but deep down, I started to feel that working just for the sake of survival is not my thing and I had to find something that I am passionate about. Therefore, I quit my job from SEO executive as I realized, what I was doing was only paying my bills and my inner self was not satisfied.

My interest in working with 'Teach For India' is driven out of passion to get involved in an organization that works towards a better, educated society, especially focusing on development of youth. I believe 'Teach For India' will provide me the opportunity to grow and rekindle myself in a struggling environment where the vision is to fight the educational inequality.

Thanks for reading,
Please let me know what mistakes I am making.
You are off track with this presentation. You have not really convinced the reader that you are interested in joining this program. The first paragraph discusses when you first came across the program rather than what you learned about the program that made it memorable to you. What enticed you to join the program? You are lacking a motivating presentation. The second paragraph works better but is very little developed in terms of convincing the reader that you have thoroughly familiarized yourself with the program for you to have a keen interest in joining it. Show a sense of familiarity, a personal interest and goal, and a social consciousness that can convince the reader that you are truly dedicated to making a success of your time in the program.

Home / Undergraduate / What motivates you to join 'Teach for india'