MOTIVATION LETTER - Business Economics offered by Ghent University

daphne2007 1 / -  
Hello everyone,
I'm going to apply for the Bachelor Degree in Belgium and the deadline is the end of this January. I wrote to ask about application form and received this response "Students who want to apply for a Dutch taught Bachelor programme, need to motivate their choice. F.i. Why do you want to follow this programme in Belgium - Ghent? How can learning Dutch be relevant for your future career? In which part of the world do you want to build up your professional career? etc..."

How do you think about my possibility to be admitted? One more thing, I graduated from University in Vietnam in 2011 but I'm not confident of my knowledge. I desire to learn more and more.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Dear Selection Committee,
With this letter, I would like to express my strong interest in applying for the Bachelor of Science in Business Economics offered by Ghent University. This programme is a prestigious opportunity for me to enrich my knowledge as well as a solid step towards my goal, become an economics professor.

I have had my passion for studying abroad after starting working in a small company as an accountant. And I realized that there are so many things to learn to live my dream. Moreover, living in an international environment is an essential opportunity for me to broaden my horizon, I will meet people from different countries, and learn about their cultures, and also I will take my chances to see how my field of interest is handled in a developed country. It's personal and academic enrichment.

The Kingdom of Belgium is my first choice as a foreign country for my study because it is a highly developed and safe country with good quality education standard, which is one of the best in the world. It is also a beautiful country with a welcoming and friendly culture. Located at the heart of Europe, it will give me the opportunity to live and work in an open international society, to visit new places, to develop new interests and friendships and become more independent.

After searching the information on Internet, I know that Ghent University is not only recognized as one of the best university in Belgium, but also the high quality of education that offers with the suitable tuition fee for students from developing countries like me. Furthermore, attending the difficult course at Ghent would be a chance for me to challenge myself, discover my abilities, and bring out the best of me. Finally yet importantly, Ghent also offers me great networking opportunities to study in a dynamic environment, to work with people from different nationalities and these will help me not only in academic but also in social relationships. And I can imagine a new me as a change for the better after pursuing the course at Ghent. These grounds had previously led me to choose to be the part of Ghent.

Even though four years of my prior education gave me foundation about business as well as brought to me chances to improve necessary skills, I realized that is not enough for later. I would also appreciate it if I could have chance to gain experience from part-time jobs and internship programmes before coming home and imparting my knowledge to the following generations.

Being a student at Ghent and studying in The Kingdom of Belgium is very important to my parents and me. None of my parents had chance to attend university abroad. They have sacrificed a lot for me to pursue my studies. I will dedicate all of my efforts to fulfill my dream, to make my parents proud of me.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am waiting for your response.
Yours faithfully,
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
With this letter, I would like to express my strong interest ...

This programme is a prestigious opportunity...

This programme is a prestigious opportunity for me to enrich my knowledge as well as a solid step towards my goal of becomeing an economics professor.

Moreover, living in an international environment is an essential opportunity for me to broaden my horizon,for I will meet people from different countries, and learn about their cultures, and also I will take my chancesit as an advantage to see how my field of interest is handled in a well-developed country. It'sThis will lead me towards my personal and academic enrichment.

The Kingdom of Belgium is my first choice as a foreign country for my study because it is a highly developed and safe country with good quality education standard. which is one of the best in the world.

Located at the heart of Europe,It will give me the opportunity to live and work ...

After searching the information on Internet, I know that Ghent University is not only recognized as one of the best university in Belgium, but also the high quality of education that offers with the suitable tuition fee for students from developing countries like me.

-- like you? I think what you meant isyour country.

Home / Undergraduate / MOTIVATION LETTER - Business Economics offered by Ghent University