my motivations and aspirations for going to NJCU essay

jt213 1 / -  
I'm having some trouble. I need to write a 250 word or less essay. The topic is my motivations and aspirations for going to NJCU, also to tell them a little about myself and my interests. I can't seem to figure out where to begin? Does anyone have any tips that might help me on how to get started? I usualy have no trouble writing except for the beginning that always seems hardest for me.
cool korbin - / 4  
Okay, they are basically asking you the following questions, so please think about these and ask others if you still cannot come up with anything.

Why do you want to attend NJCU? What do they have to offer to you that is unique to your interests and potential career path? What interests and what about yourself has led you to select that career path?
qudos 2 / 7  
I had to write similar essay for my MA. The draft in in this forum. You can search for Admission Essay for MA (Instructional Design and Technology) under Graduate Admission Essay. It's not at all the best essay...but hopefully to give you some idea.

Just think...why NJCU (or perhaps a particular course in NJCU). What about it that interests you and how would you use that eventually. Perhaps the combination of modules, or how classes are carried out or opportunities they offer that fits your interest well.

Home / Undergraduate / my motivations and aspirations for going to NJCU essay