"Moving from one city to another, father's job" - the world you come from

Nazerke 1 / -  
Please, suggest your corrections. Any advice and critisizm are welcome. This is the first time I am writing a personal statement and I'm a bit doubting if it is right or wrong.

Having into account the job of my father, we always moved from one city to another. My real friends were my mother, father and elder brother. Despite the fact that I hated the very idea of frequent moving, my mother could delicately explain me how successful we were having had such kind of opportunity to get acquainted with different people, to see different places.

The most essential point she wanted me to comprehend was "everything that is done-is done for the best". As a matter of fact, it really had a significant effect upon me. I understood that all those moving brought only positive consequences. I could visit unfamiliar places, I had a chance to associate with different sorts of people. As a result, I became more sociable and team-oriented person. Moreover, we have really firm relationships in our family. Now, I have numerous friends all over the country. Our sincere relationships allow us to visit each other at any time without any obstacles. It is wonderful to have friends you can rely on. I am inclined to admit that not having moved so often I would not have everything I posses now.

Another moral lesson I learnt from my parents was that we should always take higher aims. My father always told me that everything which worth having is, undoubtedly, worth fighting for. My father started career as an ordinary engineer. Due to his struggling spirit he could achieve everything just by striving to his set goals. I learnt that human being should never cease on attained, regardless of circumstances, controversially he should always strive to the best whatever he reaches at the end.

It can be clearly seen that my father's upbringing extremely influenced me. I always try to do all my best to reach the top. Everything that I begin, I attempt to accomplish in my best way. I try to delve in all tasks I need to implement not by just superficial approach but by profound one. All principles, my mottos, my parent's pieces of advice have become the foundation to get extraordinary things done. Knowledge obtained from them will help me in future to achieve the pick, that is what I am definitely sure about. My parents threw the light on essence of seizing all opportunities in my life. This is the main reason I am applying for the UCLA. I am pretty sure that there I will find my own way, hoping to use all that knowledge I have gained in my family. My aim is to get the best in this life, to help people around the world and make life more convenient and comfortable. I want to catch up with the pace of dynamically changing world. Even though there can be many barriers, I will never give up going forward and regret about anything, because whatever happens in my life, I will try to make my dreams come true. And I hope the education in the UCLA will be a big step to my future bright life.

Nazerke
Having into account Because of the job of my father, we always moved from o

I understood that all those moving relocations brought only positive consequences. I could visit unfamiliar places, and I had a chance to associate with different sorts of people.

...would not have all the attributes I posses now.

I learnt that a human being should never become complacenton attained , regardless of circumstances, controversially and he should always strive to the best whatever he reaches at the end achieve the best results.

It can be clearly seen that my father's upbringing extremely significantly influenced me.

My aim is to get the best in this life, to help people around the world and make life more convenient and comfortable. I want to catch up with the pace of dynamically changing world by entering the field of (name your field of interest). Even though there ...

I think you should include more specific goals for your near future.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / "Moving from one city to another, father's job" - the world you come from