MYP/ IB program; NYU's global network provides..

keykey3137 1 / 2 2  
NYU's global network provides students with hundreds of academic areas of interest for students to cultivate their intellectual curiosity and to help achieve their career goals. Whether you are entirely undecided about your academic plans or you have a definitive program of study in mind, what are your own academic interests? Feel free to share any thoughts on any particular programs or how you might explore those interests at NYU on any of our campuses.

Selecting the MYP and the challenging 2-year IB program to fulfill my high school studies was the best decision I made for a true sense of the subjects, outcomes and expectations associated at the college level and preparation for it. The IB experience has provided me with the chance to acquire an idea of the challenges associated with the subjects I hope to pursue further at NYU. It was the challenge and the need for prioritizing, that lead me to realize that in addition to hard work, passion for the subjects is vital to bringing out the best!

Having been acquainted with music for a while now and performing Piano since early ages were catalysts for my music passion. As I grew, the music in me propagated further and I began to express and share my passion with the people around me through school concerts, original compositions on social sites and taking advantage of every teaching opportunity my way. The joy and the satisfaction I felt every time I participated in a musical activity, especially ones that were service-oriented such as raising funds for the underprivileged, caused me to make it my way of life and pursue it at a higher level.

I find the music programs, events and opportunities offered at NYU, specifically the ones on the New York campus, brilliant to enrich and sharpen my musical interests. It would not only be the university but also the entire city, my stage for performance and this is what I believe, NYU New York can give me.
shreebaby 3 / 4 1  
"As I grew, the music in me propagated further and I began to express and share my passion with the people around me through school concerts, original compositions on social sites and taking advantage of every teaching opportunity my way."

This sentence seems a little weird to me. Maybe reword it? Other than that, the essay is great!

Home / Undergraduate / MYP/ IB program; NYU's global network provides..