'Nano-revolution' - The possibilities that this holds for the future are endless.....

esslayer 3 / 7  
OK so I wrote this essay and it is currently at 107 words and I can't decide how to trim the fat. Any help would be much appreciated and does anybody know whether MIT would allow 107 words when 100 are required? I heard they were lenient in this department.

Although you may not yet know what you want to major in, which department or program at MIT appeals to you and why? (*) (100 words or fewer)

I have a dream, a dream to contribute towards a positive change that has global impact and implications. And what best way to fulfil this dream than to be a part of the 'Nano-revolution' that is on the horizon. What fascinates me most is the concept of nano-factories, capable of producing complex products by assembling trillions of atoms together. The possibilities that this holds for the future are endless. With its Microsystems Technology Laboratories and Pappalardo Nanomanufacturing Facility, MIT is the best place for me to explore my dreams and I hope to do this by pursuing course 2-A (Mechanical Engineering) with a concentration in nano-assembly technologies.
adventoor 3 / 19  
Thus, the endless possibilities that this holds for the future are endless.in conjunction with the Pappalardo Nanomanufacturing Facility transform MIT into the best haven for me to purse my dreams in Mechanical Engineering and nano-assembly technologies.

Hopefully this cut a few words out!

Home / Undergraduate / 'Nano-revolution' - The possibilities that this holds for the future are endless.....