Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

NASA Inspire Program Essays.

jimmytangy 2 / 3  
Please revise and maybe comment on my essays please. The character limit is 2000 and I've got 1990 characters so far. Thank you.

What would you like to achieve through your experience?

Through the program, I hope to obtain a higher understanding about aerospace engineering and participate in projects and challenges that would further my endeavors toward a future in physics. I wish to be presented with new situations that will hopefully provide me with some experience and knowledge of my prospective fields of study and learn more about the processes that NASA scientists follow. Furthermore, I wish to establish connections with NASA scientists through participation in the project.

Please explain how both you and NASA will benefit from having you as a participant in the INSPIRE Online Learning Community.

Over the past few years, I have participated in various activities that have both improved and reinforced my abilities to both lead and work as an integral part of a group. Through my involvement with several clubs and competitions, I have been exposed to several situations that have simulated the challenges faced by aerospace engineers. NASA would benefit from the experience, comprehensiveness, perseverance, and innovative approach that I have developed and would contribute to the program. I strongly believe that through my participation in the OLC and exposure to its members, I would gain extensive knowledge and understanding in my ambitions for the future.

Please tell us some interesting facts about yourself that you would like to share as it relates to being considered for this project. (i.e. leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, special interest)

Planning to become an art major in college, I had learned how to use a tablet and several programs to create my artwork. I joined Space Settlement as part of the art committee and I became deeply involved with the club. I not only learned very quickly how to use Satellite Tool Kit to complete my tasks, but I learned how to effectively participate in the rest of the committees as well. In robotics, I learned to design and program, using BASIC Stamp, several robots. I competed in a various robotics competitions and took part in ION's Mini Urban Challenge in which our team came in third. I have reestablished Space Settlement and have become the president of Robotics. I have come to the conclusion that the pursuit of a physics related future would be more prudent choice as I continually utilize my sense of design.

Home / Undergraduate / NASA Inspire Program Essays.