'nature of online gaming' - my short answer essay

Lamppost 1 / 2  
Competetive nature of online gaming has always appealed to me. For me, there would be no meaning in playing a game without human involvement or interaction. Since the variables are human there is no golden rule that solves every problem. To be in a constant challange of analyzing everchanging situations and assesing them to tailor the best solutions is an exhilariting experience as it is a progressive activity to promote cognitive thinking in every day life.

When it comes to playing as a team the drive to succeed taught me if I am confident in my abilities stepping up as a leader is not a choice but a responsibility and sometimes the responsiblity is to be mature and ensure the succes of your fellow men in a supporting role. Even in most challanging match-ups I've learned that with tenacity and teamwork everything is possible, and the best way to function as a group is to listen to your teammates and benefit from every idea, as each of them is formed by unique experiences.
monsterwwwwait - / 1  
Why not give one example more detailed. one or two fact is more persuative. Besides, how to show your leadership? I think making a smart conclusion can also show your leadrership.
OP Lamppost 1 / 2  
thank you for your response,

But I haven't exactly understand what you mean by detailed example: is it mentioning a particular game or explaining the leadership/support role further?

I am aware of the mild vagueness in the essay, I'm almost at the limit though (986/1000 chracters)
OP Lamppost 1 / 2  
The competetive nature of online gaming appeals to me. Because the variables are human, there is no golden rule that solves every problem. Being in a constant challange of analyzing everchanging situations and assesing them to tailor the best solutions is an exhilariting experience, as it is a progressive activity to promote cognitive thinking in every day life.

When I play in a team, the drive to succeed teaches me confidence to step up as a leader, which is not a choice but a responsibility, that ensures the succes of my fellow men in a supporting role. Even in most challenging match-ups, I have learned that with tenacity and teamwork everything is possible, and the best way to function as a group is by listening to your teammates in order to benefit from their ideas, as each is a product of unique experiences.

What do you think?

Home / Undergraduate / 'nature of online gaming' - my short answer essay