New York City / Playground and classroom / NYU campuses - supplement questions

iChevy 1 / -  
For which campus would you like to be considered? 700 words I chose NYC
There truly is no other city comparable to New York City. Attending NYU New York I would not only be learning from the professors but the city would teach me as well. New York City is essentially the center of the world, people come from far away simply to say they have gone. NYU is not simply a place to attend school, it is a place where I will be able to learn from everything that I may encounter, the teachers, my peers, the strangers I may encounter on the street, the city. I am interested in being a journalism, New York is the headquarter for countless magazines and newspaper organizations, which I will potentially be able to work with. New York is endless, there I will be limitless.

Would you like to be considered for an additional NYU campus? If so, which one? I said none
When other children were choosing their favorite dolls and action figures I as busy choosing my favorite college, NYU. When the age came where I became able to take the subway and make it to this this dream, I took it in any way possible. Attending a school, such as NYU is not only an educational opportunity of a life time but, it's the city which teaches you as well. As NYC id not only only a city, it becomes your play ground, your classroom, your wildest dreams. There is no other opportunity like NYU New York.

Would you like to be considered for all three NYU campuses?
I truly don't even have a clue what to put here. Suggestions?
Didgeridoo - / 306 191  
I think if you just check the "No Additional Campuses" boxes on the supplements, you don't have to write anything for them.

Home / Undergraduate / New York City / Playground and classroom / NYU campuses - supplement questions