'Nice to everyone' - Communities I belong to and my position in it. Michigan

Namel 1 / 4  
Everyone belongs to many different communities and/or groups defined by (among other things) shared geography, religion, ethnicity, income, cuisine, interest, race, ideology, or intellectual heritage. Choose one of the communities to which you belong, and describe that community and your place within it. (Approximately 250 words)

Please revise my essay as soon as possible. Thank you

I belongs to many unique communities, but the community I really belong is family. I was born to be one part of this community, it the community influence me the most through out my life. My parent both teach me different things. My mom is always the calm one, I learn how to control my attitude from her. My dad is nice one who try to be nice to everyone, but he do gets mad sometime, I only learn to be nice to others from him.

I carry on their personalities, and become the one who always stops argument, and calm the others down, in other words, I become the buffer of the communities. My dad and sister always argues on things, and I always become the one who stops the argument.

In this community, I learn to take a side on both side of the argument, sometime I was call betrayer by my family because I never take a side on their argument. But that my job, if a family doesn't have a buffer include, then not everything will go that well.

I learn that keep myself in the middle of everything keeps me out of trouble. I like this community I'm in, this community is where I find myself most comfort. Also I'm glad to be the buffer of this community keep us together tied.
OP Namel 1 / 4  
No one?? Can someone please revise my essay please.
lsimpson 2 / 5  
I belongs to many unique communities, but the community I really belong to is family. I was born to be one part of this community, it is the community that has influenced me the most through out my life. My parent both teachparents have both taught me different things. My mom is always the calm one, I learn how to control my attitude from her. My dad is thenice[pick a different word?] one who trys to be nice to everyone, but he dodoes gets mad sometime, I only learn to be nice to others from him. [run on sentence]

I carry on their personalities, and become the one who always stops argument, and calm the others down, in other words, I have become the buffer of the communitiesthis community . My dad and sister always argues on things, and I always become the one who stops the argument.

In this community, I learn to take a side on both side of the argument, sometime I was call betrayer by my family because I never take a side on their argument. But that is my job, if a family doesn't have a buffer included , then not everything will go that well.

I learn that keeping myself in the middle of everything keeps me out of trouble. I like this community I'm in, this community is where I find myself most comfort. Also I'm glad to be the buffer of this community, and to be the one to keep us tied together tied .
OP Namel 1 / 4  
Thanks for finding out all my grammar problem. Also can you tell me if I answer this prompt completely please.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Nice to everyone' - Communities I belong to and my position in it. Michigan