"Nigella Lawson, the kitchen goddess" - If you had the opportunity to bring someone

silkesha2 3 / 5  
If you had the opportunity to bring any person -- past or present, fictional or nonfictional -- to a place that is special to you (your hometown or country, a favorite location, etc), who would you bring and why? Tell us what you would share with that person.

Nigella Lawson, the kitchen goddess and the real inspiration behind my love for cooking is whom I would love to bring to my kitchen: the heavenly part of my abode! Had I not watched the show "Nigella Bites", the term kitchen would have remained alien for me, forever. I would treat her with a combination of some self-made delicacies and derivatives from her own famous recipes such as the aromatic Lamb Stew or perhaps, the sultry Thai Pumpkin Curry! Sharing some kitchen wisdom and tips on the hypnotic business of baking would be the highlight of this rendezvous.

The character limit is 500 and the current count is coming to 567. Kindly provide some genuine feedback along with some help to shorten the answer to the required character count.
OP silkesha2 3 / 5  
the term " kitchen"

any other errors?
mikeehnow 3 / 30  
I don't think you should use too much "flowery" language. Your answer shows a lot of passion but if you cut down on the small, unimportant details (not the important ones), then you will be able to get down to 500.
collegegirl24 2 / 13  
this is a really cool idea, i like that you talk about your passion for cooking.
maybe briefly elaborate on how you first became interested in cooking etc?
could you please please please look at my essay to georgetown and give me some feedback? i would really appreciate it!

Home / Undergraduate / "Nigella Lawson, the kitchen goddess" - If you had the opportunity to bring someone