Nigeria, the most populous land in Africa - 'Challenges faced by my country'

Modewap 16 / 70 13  
Challenges faced by my country and how obtaining a bachelor's degree and participating in this scholarship will empower you to tackle them 300 words maximum

Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, one of the leading oil producing countries in the world and largely blessed with other mineral resources, yet the majority of the population lives in poverty, with about 70% of its people living below one dollar daily.

In this era of rapid globalization, Nigeria has failed to excel in science and technology with non 24-hours epilepsy power supply, due to the failure to provide necessary support to the education sector in economic policies, which also contributed to the big part of the population being illiterate.

Furthermore, the rate of environment pollution in the country is alarming, the human life is grossly exposed to hazardous pollutants such as Carbon monoxide, the excessive accumulation of which duplicates the Ozone layer thereby exposing ultraviolet rays that cause skin burn.

With a bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering, I will be empower to improve the automobile industry through the development of fuel efficient car and generation of new method for power supply such as feed cell, solar and wind generation, thereby improving standard of living. The area of education empowerment I hope to pay more attention to, in order to ensure that people have access to quality education, so that they can unlock their future goals and provide tangible change in science and technology.

As the rapid growing field of mechanical engineering is environment control, i hope to improve the engineering designs and their related manufacturing processes to be more energy efficient to avoid the creation of pollutants, as well as the development of new equipment and techniques to reduce pollutant.

In conclusion, achieving a bachelor's degree in **** university will render support and make me fulfill my goals for my country and certainly, the *** scholarship at ***** will never regret considering me for the scholarship.

i used 300 word in total
sa1na 9 / 72 19  
You have lost the control of the first sentence :)
Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, is one of the leading oil producing countries in the world and largely blessed with other mineral resources, yet the majority of the population lives in poverty, with about 70% of its people living below one dollar daily sallary? .

power supply, due to the failure to provide necessary

tofor the education sector in economic policies,

-wow, lots of commas!!
Furthermore, the rate of environment pollution in the country is alarming, the human life is grossly exposed to hazardous pollutants such as Carbon monoxide, the excessive accumulation of which duplicates the Ozone layer thereby exposing ultraviolet rays that cause skin burn.of which the exessive accumulation duplicates the ..

improving the standards of living

This is The area of education empowerment to which I hope to pay more attention

to, in order to

pollutants, as well as the development of new equipment and techniques to reduce pollutant.

The last sentence is somehow arrogant. It is good to state your self-assurance and also provide a guarantee of being a perfect candidate for the scholarship. However, I believe you should think of stating it another way.

BTW, be careful when using commas. Some sentences would look better just by a simple dot.

Home / Undergraduate / Nigeria, the most populous land in Africa - 'Challenges faced by my country'