Norman Rockwell, the lucky winner.. (bringing any special person)

pawpcorn 1 / -  
If you had the opportunity to bring any person -- past or present, fictional or nonfictional -- to a place that is special to you (your hometown or country, a favorite location, etc), who would you bring and why? Tell us what you would share with that person.

Norman Rockwell, a local muse for me, is who I would like to tour NYC with. I would love to hear stories from Norman about the everyday life scenarios he created for The Saturday Evening Post and his Boys' Life Publications. Later that evening, we can go down to Serendipity for a banana float and I can hear stories of how he gorged himself on bananas, and doughnuts one night to make the weight cutoff the next morning during enlistment in the U.S. Navy; discussing his sources of inspiration.

or

Oscar the Grouch is someone I would like to tour NYC with. I would show him that in NYC there are many pleasant people besides children. We'd start slow with F.A.O Schwarz to get him comfortable with, and then perhaps play chess at Bryant Park while conversing with an eclectic range of chess masters. Eventually we would go to Central Park, Canal Street or even Starbucks to reach out and meet new people. Hopefully after this he wouldn't be afraid to put himself out there and try new things.

help me choose between both answers please

Edward Huai
jsummitt 1 / 3  
How long does this essay need to be?
And i would try to make it come back to you and say something about you personally.
I liked this one better.

Norman Rockwell, a local muse for me, is whom I would like to tour NYC with. I would love to hear stories from Norman (remove) about the everyday life scenarios he created for The Saturday Evening Post and his Boys' Life Publications. Later that evening, we could go down to Serendipity for a banana float and I could hear stories of how he gorged himself on bananas,remove and doughnuts one night to make the weight cutoff the next morning during enlistment in the U.S. Navy; discussing his sources of inspiration. you have to have a complete sentence after a semicolon

Home / Undergraduate / Norman Rockwell, the lucky winner.. (bringing any special person)