'nursing assisting' -Essay on life goals and what are my expectations of the program?

Aishatorres24 1 / 1  
Hello,

I have to write an essay on my life goals. I'm having trouble with writing a thesis and basically the entire essay. and i still need to add more to my goals paragraph. Please help!!!

My name is Aisha Torres. I am a 22 year old mother to a beautiful 2 year old girl named Ameeyah Denise. She's super adorable and extremely smart. I was employed for 3 years straight until I finally decided to quit my job to become a fulltime student. Going to college is something i've wanted to do for a long while but I felt like school wasnt gonna pay my bills and support my daughter. In January of this year, I lost my apartment and was homeless with no place to go. The rent was too high and my weekly check wasnt making ends meet. I thought this was rock bottom for us, but i had to do everything in my power to make things right again. It sucks because i shouldnt have waited on things to get bad to enroll into school. I know that I have to get a great payed job in order to give my daughter evrything that i didnt have when i was young and i cant do that without a license or degree. Even experience is a must in certain job positions.

What are my goals?

Selfishness plays a big part when it comes to your personal goals. When a person helps others, they meet their physical and emotional needs. Helping others also brings compassion and compassion equals a better society. As for myself I want to become a part of the nursing field to make an impact on each individual patients life.

What are your expectations from enrolling into Medical Assisting?

Taking this class is very exciting to me. I remember as a child I actually enjoyed catching the flu or getting fevers because I knew I was going to the hospital to get better. I was infatuated by how kind and caring the nurses were. Since they are the first to contact the helpless and needy face to face first its a big thing to me. The tools they used, such as needles, technology, knowledge & ability was all the things i wanted to learn and earn a degree on. Making people feel better, curing them from sickness or even putting them back together is something i've always been passionate about. You never know what to expect because you will see and learn stuff everyday. I cant wait to graduate with high honors or above average grades. I know my daughter will be proud of me someday. These are my expectations of nursing assisting.
sheikhnabeel 2 / 4  
You should also mention the potential in the career ahead of you. And How soon you will be able to graduate and get hold of the job. How is job market, every thing cannot be bought with emotions, so rational should be mentioned.
schickdamih - / 4  
Don't you think including you competence will make it more interesting? See since this all about your life and goals, you can write what you wanted and how you will make it.
OP Aishatorres24 1 / 1  
thanks a whole, i take everything into consideration and rewrite it
Aayushi 1 / 2  
i think Sheiknabeel is right, you should try be more professional

Home / Undergraduate / 'nursing assisting' -Essay on life goals and what are my expectations of the program?