NYU Abu Dhabi Essay, Global Network.

Bukhmmas 2 / 2  
Hello Guys this is my first thread here.
I am not a Native speaker so I would be greatful if you guys correct any mistakes I have.
This essay is for NYU Abu Dhabi.

NYU is 'In and of the City' and 'In and of the World.' What does the concept of a global network university mean to you? How do you think studying in New York City, Abu Dhabi, or one of NYU's global sites would change you as a person and equip you to build cross-cultural relationships at NYU and beyond?

Studying in an American University in the Arabic world surrounded by international students is the best way to experience diverts of cultures and religions. All students at NYU are ambassadors of their countries that are gathered in one place to study and represent where they come from. Learning about their traditions and backgrounds would make me a wiser person in life. It will make me more conscious of how people are enjoying the beauty of life around the world. :)
bellamic000 1 / 7  
Elaborate on how going there would help you individually. You state that it would "make me a wiser person in life" which is pretty generic. You are your own set of traits and aspects; you should show it through this essay. Yes you could become a wiser person, but how?
...to experience diverts diverse cultures and religions.

All students at NYU are ambassadors of their countries that are gathered gathering in one place to study and represent where they come from.---This sentence is so profound, so meaningful! I like it. I made a little change to make it more "concise."

Learning about their traditions and backgrounds would will make me a wiser person. in life.

Great ending, too. We are lucky to have you participating at EssayForum.
Sharma_63 - / 3 1  
How should I start answering NYU Abu Dhabi's supplement?

The question for the supplement is:
Given your NYU campuses of interest - whether they are your primary and alternate home campuses of interest or where you would like to study away while you are a student - where, exactly, would you like to study at NYU - and why?

So, I am really confused regarding how to start my writing? So, could you please help me to write the beginning of the Essay.

And if you want some assistance regarding how to start your application process then please refer to my next thread.
hk_apm789 2 / 1  
Hi Sharma,

I had same problem for writing, but then I got good help from BBC Writing Essay section.
You can follow for the same.
tiennguyen 1 / 3  
I think you written purpose for learning university at USA, example: for education higher or open-mind, easy looking for job after leaving school...

Home / Undergraduate / NYU Abu Dhabi Essay, Global Network.