NYU-Poly Supplement Question "How are you a 'Poly-thinker'?"

Allenduncare 1 / 1  
I am a 'PolyThinker' in every aspect of the word. I see new problems that affect the productivity of people. One big problem is the fast rate at which technology advances. In many place, I go to, I see old systems that aren't capable of running new programs and are forced to use old outdated programs. This sort of problems causes them to become less productive. Solving this problem by creating a stable program that makes new programs compatible will affect almost every work field.
alexzxz 1 / 6 3  
lots of grammar/awkward stuff man

I am a 'PolyThinker' in every aspect of the word.

I often see new problems that affect the productivity of people. short sentence, "new" is a weird word, what you mean?

One big problem is the fast rate at which technology advances. "big" "fast" not enough impact adjectives. Also, hanging sentence.

In many place, I go to, I see old systems that aren't capable of running new programs and are forced to use old outdated programs. don't reiterate stuff, don't tell us stuff we already know.

This sort of problems causes them to become less productive. again,need impact words

Solving this problem by creating a stable program that makes new programs compatible will affect almost every work field.
again, impact, but more importantly I have idea what you are talking about here. making a program that makes new programs compatible, confusing, leaves us hanging.

I only have a vague idea what you mean in the last few lines. Also you didn't answer the question, off topic. You said solving a problem. Who is solving the problem? You gotta circle back, and say you are the one solving the problem.

Home / Undergraduate / NYU-Poly Supplement Question "How are you a 'Poly-thinker'?"