NYU supplement- Why this program?

dizzydaydreams 5 / 26  
Hi! the character limit is really killing me here...it just doesn't seem to flow properly and I am looking for input/constructive criticism from those who are willing to give it...I guess i'm just looking for a unique and un-cheesy way to say I LOVE TO SING!!! and why i love to sing in a way that you read it and go "wow...this girl really really loves to sing" and that the reader understands the magnitude of respect, appreciation, and love i have for vocal performance...but i just can't seem to do it D:

MUCH THANKS!

Please tell us what led you to select your anticipated academic program and/or NYU school/college, and what interests you most about your intended discipline.

It is said that "the world is a stage" and this statement has never been as true as when applied to my life. Since early childhood I have been enraptured by the beauty and power of song. My fascination with vocal performance has developed with fortitude as I embraced every opportunity to perform. My universe is centered around this fiery passion, around my love for singing. NYU Steinhardt offers a sanctuary to unify passion and profession in the heart of the most exciting and inspiring city.
mpoper - / 10  
Maybe one or some of these questions will help you...

How would you feel if you could not sing?

How has singing changed you?

How has singing changed your view of the world?

Why do you want to sing?

If you can tie your passion for singing to something tangible, the reader will be more able to comprehend your emotion here. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Home / Undergraduate / NYU supplement- Why this program?