NYU talent show song short answer

pencil 6 / 11  
I would choose to sing the song "Helpless" by Neil Young. My reasoning for choosing this song is because of the message Young is sending through the lyrics and tone. He describes that it's a difficult thing to grow up in a place you despise all your life but after you get out into the world you discover that place was your home all along. Young paints a picture in his listeners' minds through the nature-inspired lyrical imagery about "a town in north Ontario."

any feedback at all would be helpful. thanks.
Angela629 9 / 86  
I would choose to sing "Helpless" by Neil Young. My reason for choosing this song is because of the message Young sent through the lyrics and tone. He described that it's a difficult thing to grow up in a place you despise all your life, but after you get out of there you discover that it was your home all along. Young paints a picture in his listeners' minds through the nature-inspired lyrical imagery about "a town in north Ontario."

Here are some mistakes you made.

I wonder you should elaborate more on the part about why you like the song, if you don't have space, I suggest you delete the last sentence

Good Luck,
Angela
I would choose to sing "Helpless" by Neil Young. I choose this song because of the message Young is sending through the lyrics and tone. He describes that it's a difficult thing to grow up in a place you despise all your life, but after you get out into the world you discover that place was your home all along. Young paints a picture in his listeners' minds through the nature-inspired lyrical imagery about "a town in north Ontario."

Great last sentence. Do you have more room to elaborate before you reach the word limit? This seems short.
atomvik 3 / 14  
"sending" to "sends"

"He describes that it is difficult growing up in a place you despise, yet, after leaving, you realize that it was your home all along."

Try to add a last sentence with the 36 characters you have left.
OP pencil 6 / 11  
thanks to everyone

Home / Undergraduate / NYU talent show song short answer