NYU supplement- In the year 2050, a movie is being made of your life.

ldh8504 8 / 16  
- In the year 2050, a movie is being made of your life. Please tell us the name of your movie and briefly summarize the story line.

Title: you will see someday.
_myname__ is an energetic granny who still works. One day, she finds herself absorbed at a picture of Himalaya, and remembers her father's old dream, mounting Himalaya, which she used to laugh at for being unrealistic. By an ineffable force, _myname__ declares to go to Himalaya. Her granddaughter derides at her, and tells her just go to Hawaii or somewhere to relax. However, _myname__ books a flight to Peru secretly. The movie follows _myname__'s travel to Himalaya, and shows how her age enables her to understand her father's dream, which she couldn't understand at her granddaughter's age.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Is it too pointless and doesn't tell anything about myself?
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
In 2050, you will be less than 60 years of age.
Working at the age of 50 is not uncommon.
Climbing mountains at that age is not uncommon either. I understand that it is the Himalayas, and I have trekked up a mountain before so I am fairly aware of the difficulties that arise during an assent, but I do not quite see the point you are making here.
OP ldh8504 8 / 16  
yeah.. even i don't know what was the point.

how about this??

Title: A dream pursuer.
( ) is an energetic granny who still works. One day, she finds herself absorbed at pictures of random countries and remembers her old dream which she forgot in the middle of her busy life. By an irresistible force, ( ) declares that she would go to a tour round the world; her daughter laughs, and tells her to just relax. However, ( ) books a flight to France, the starting point of her tour, secretly. The movie follows ( )'s travel, and shows how she is still a restless dream pursuer.
hehalter 3 / 9  
Maybe approach the prompt as the movie is not made about your life at 60, but rather the last 60 years of your life. You can focus on a life changing experience at whatever age, not at your age at 2050. Also, you don't have to make it realistic. Apocalyptic movies are all the range now. Perhaps 2050 you save the world from ending. It could be humorous (as long as you don't have to force it).

Home / Undergraduate / NYU supplement- In the year 2050, a movie is being made of your life.