An obstacle i overcame to improve the live of another, how i reacted to it and what i learnt from it

diamonde 3 / 4  
As I was pondering in the darkness of my mind, a question that kept running through my mind was how I was going to help my colleagues to get to high school since they had failed some pre-requisite subjects to enter high school. I was preparing for my final exams in high school then so I had to combine my studies with tutorials to my colleagues in my community. I took it upon myself to tutor them, they went to write a re-sit and they performed excellently. Hard work and selflessness helps to wipe off tears from the face of the down-hearted.
nomoto79 1 / 5  
hallo diamonde,
i have read your writing, this is my some correction.

1. at this sentence: ... exams in high school then so I had
2. at this sentence: "I had to combine my studies with tutorials to ..." it was so confused, make it clearly.

thank you, wish it useful.
FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
Hello diamonde,
this is some corrections for you :
As I was ponderingpondered (it is better in the past form because this sentence does not have specific time to be a past continues form) in the darkness of my mind

how I was going to help my colleaguesfriends (colleagues refers to friends who have bussines relationship or partnership). to get to high school ...

I hope it will help

Home / Undergraduate / An obstacle i overcame to improve the live of another, how i reacted to it and what i learnt from it