OLPC in Egypt; Extracurricular activitie/Work experiences

meljendy 1 / 1  
lease briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences in the space below (1000 character maximum). do u think it is good ? or leave this essay for Tell us something about yourself or your interests that we wouldn't learn by looking at the rest of your application materials. john hopikns essay and make a new one

why poverty ? Why there are poor people in 21 century ? why are there people have billions and on other hand people do not have even their food ? Why ? no answer right... me too i do not have any answer... But i think one of the reasons is illiteracy...if anyone look at the map of poverty, he will find that poverty is inversely proportion with the level education.Even countries that do not have any natural resources but have a good education have the less percentage of poverty in the world.That what we need strongly in Egypt. We need a new shape of education. We have everything that any country dream of, but we do not have a real education.education light people's minds, change their manners, and make them productive and effective. That what i working on with OLPC in Egypt... it is a program that aims to make every child not in Egypt only but in the whole world to have his/her laptop that was started by Nicholas Negroponte the founder of the MIT Media Lab who designed and manufactured XO laptops... the first 100 XO laptops will reach Egypt next May. After we collected 30000 dollars as donations from individuals , organizations,and companies.We will start from one of the poorest place in Egypt called Ezbt Alzaballen where we will give the children in first grade and their teacher their laptops and teach them how to use them. on the other hand we continue collecting donations for buying thousands of XO laptops that will nearly change Egypt.
joah5454 - / 14 2  
At first glance, I see a lot of capitalization and spacing issues.
Paste it onto a Word document and correct these mistakes first.
yycho0426 5 / 13 2  
meljendy
I notice many mistakes on punctuation and capitalization.

Why don't you try to edit it on MS word first and then post it on here.

Also do you notice that your essay contains more than 1000 characters? It is about 1200.

Home / Undergraduate / OLPC in Egypt; Extracurricular activitie/Work experiences