What is one of the most difficult things you have ever done or experienced? -250 words,BYU

s_a_m_13 1 / 1  
I was looking forward to my senior year in high school. I was living in Tomball, Texas, and was surrounded by loving family and friends. I had a red Ford truck, a spot on the football team, and a pretty blonde girlfriend. However, the fact that my family and I were moving to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, became a quick reality. I had less than a month to tell my friends about the move. Having arrived in this diverse country brought many challenges to me. In addition to leaving the friends I had grown up with, I could no longer play American football which I had played since I was 8 years old. Within just a few days upon arrival I found out I wasn't going to be able to play rugby since games were held on Fridays, and the LDS church held services on this day. Being somewhat forced to no longer continue my hobbies, in addition to the culture shock and things that encompass the trials of moving overseas; I was engulfed with countless hardships I cannot fully explain in the allotted 250 words. Though my life in Abu Dhabi has been, and continues to be extremely tough, I am blessed to know great changes and trials reward great opportunities for learning. I have learned many things I wouldn't have if I had stayed in Texas my senior year-essentially left unexposed to the world. With every day that passes, I seeing blessings I was blind to before.
daniel ndi efam 1 / 2  
U could use anus strikeas an example or something that has happened to u before at list u want to secondary u can use the difficult that you experience when you were in school
I was looking forward to my senior year in high school. I was living in Tomball, Texas, and was surrounded by loving family and friends.

.... No major issues with grammar, but I wish you start the second sentence a bit different as "I was" part gives a repetitive effect.

Having arrived in this diverse country brought many challenges to me.

... diverse in what sense? culturally diverse? You need to specify that!... also, is it diverse or something very different from what you already experienced?
Having arrived in this ???? diverse country, I was faced with many new challenges.

Home / Undergraduate / What is one of the most difficult things you have ever done or experienced? -250 words,BYU