She's the one that gave me life, she is the person who helps me a lot - my mom.

salma21 1 / 4  
the person that inspires me the most is my mom.Why?
First of all she's the one that gave me life,she is the person who helps me a lot.If it's for homework,putting something together.

I love my mother for her caring,loving,she is the person i can share everything with and that's the reason i worship her so much.

She has got a big heart and she possesses love for everyone.
we study,talk and cook together,she is energetic,open minded very close to me,hardworking one of my best friends.
Salma, are you supposed to write a poem, a statement, or an essay? This work is quite short and under developed for an essay, lacking in content for a statement, and too short to be poem. I would appreciate a point in the right direction so that we can properly review the essay and give you the most applicable advice regarding how to improve it. All of your sentences can still be expanded upon to create individual paragraphs if you are writing an essay. You just need to know how to expand it and where to expand the content. Let me know how you are supposed to proceed with this paper. I'll do my best to guide you :-)
OP salma21 1 / 4  
i am supposed to write an essay
please help me!!
koraykirdinli 3 / 7 2  
r for her caring,loving,she is the person i can share everything with and that's the reason i worship her so much.

Its too short Salma you should divide your essay 4 main paragraphs. Introduction 2 body and 1 conclusion. If it is speaking text no problem.
OP salma21 1 / 4  
yes it's a speaking text
Salma, even if it is a speaking text it is too short. How many minutes do you have to speak? Divide the time between the topics you have written then develop each paragraph content to complete a section of the time provided to you until you use up the provided time. Take one topic for every time allotment and fully develop it to your needs. Your teacher should be able to tell you how many pages of essay or word count that you need in order to complete the spoken essay within the time frame provided. Ask your professor for details about the spoken essay and then let us know what he tells you so that we can help you expand the essay :-)
OP salma21 1 / 4  
please help me i don't have time i must write this essay for tomorrow help me!!!!!!
OP salma21 1 / 4  
The person i admire most is my mother.she is a hardworking person and she is very close to me and one of my best friends.

My mother is he person i can share everything with and she believes that their is always something special waiting for me,she is adorable and very patient.

I learned from her to respect and love others without considering their social ranks,I have a deep attachment with her so that I share all of my stories and feelings with her.

i hope for her i good life that is full of happiness and love!!!

Home / Undergraduate / She's the one that gave me life, she is the person who helps me a lot - my mom.