One paragraph about my favorite space.

tenkei 4 / 8 3  
Write one paragraph that discribes your favorite space.

I used "she" as my favorite space. Please check my grammer in particular. Also, what is meant by one paragraph? Is there no limitation of word count as long as I write one paragraph?

She is changeable and stable. The library nearby

She is in the library near my house. Entering there, you can see a hall which has a high ceiling. This library is divided into two spaces by the hall: the book corner for adults and the book corner for children. Turn left to the children's corner and pass through the lines of low bookshelves. In the corner of the space where dreams and wonder are dozing, she keeps standing quietly. She is surrounded on two sides by the lines of books about human bodies, health, and novels for children. In one side, there is a big window above low bookshelf. The sunlight and the color of the sky from the window are dancing on the round-shaped pink table which located in the center of her. The table is relatively low because it is designed for children. Though the table accounts for large portion of her, it is not all. It is said that English have scones with a lot of clotted cream. For them, scones are just a mean to relish clotted cream, though scones have larger portion than clotted cream. The table is just like scones; just a table, she is unfinished. What makes her perfect is the perspective that can see from the table. When I was an elementary school student, I would often sit inside of her, gazing light filtering through the trees dancing on the page of books. When I became little older, I sat there to talk with my friends about our future. I could sense the hope and the anxiety toward the vast world we have never seen from the small table. Every time I visit her, she gives me different perspective. I do not know if it is illusion or apocalypse, but I know she should be like that. She is changeable and stable. She is the light. She is the air. She is the table.

Thank you for reading!
Tianhui, a paragraph is composed of 5-10 sentences when not written in an English exam setting but is used for practice writing purposes. So your paragraph is over the limit as a written exercise. While there is no word limit per sentence, you are advised to be on the lookout for run-on sentences that are created when the writer opts to keep using commas to separate his discussions instead of periods. That makes the paragraph extremely difficult to read and understand. You went over the word limit because you deviated from describing your favorite space which, by the way, should be library and not the table. The library is a space, the table is a thing. There lies the difference. You were asked to write about your favorite space, not your favorite thing. So change the paragraph to describe the library instead. The library is an "it", not a "she". The library has no gender assignment nor sexual orientation. It merely exists in space, nothing more.
federik - / 4  
Paragraph consists of at least 5 sentences Always start your topic with simple and don't start your paragraph with complex words. Initially your paragraph consists of more words. You should concentrate more on English grammar, vocabulary and verbs. By practicing more and reading novels you can improve your English and by writing more essays you can improve your writing skills. Don't use she, it , they, we. Instead of using different sentence in the last you can say the particular thing you are referring is changeable, stable, air, table. Separated by commas. There are lot of grammar mistakes in the sentence.

Home / Undergraduate / One paragraph about my favorite space.