One of my top choices; Lehigh App

orangeapple006 1 / -  
After the first time I visited Lehigh's campus during the year my sister was applying to colleges, I knew from the beginning that Lehigh would be one of my top choices. I already knew, after speaking with many friends and family, that Lehigh has a very prestigious College of Arts and Sciences, but it wasn't till this year, when I decided to go for an interview, where I learned about a program at Lehigh which became the "deciding factor", making Lehigh my top choice school.

Ever since I was little, I have always been a taciturn person. I have never really been fond of talking with people outside of my circle of friends, but it seems that this socialization problem of mine will become inevitable no matter what profession I decided to pursue. Leaders are necessary to ensure progress, and I have begun to develop my leadership skills in my school with our Science Olympiad team and Marching Band. Having the opportunity to take the P.E.E.R. Leadership course at Lehigh; however, will definitely help me become a more powerful leader, and help me become a more social person. Having the chance to work with other students and use my past experiences, I believe Lehigh University will give me the foundation to become successful in the future.

Thank You!!!
katev 18 / 120 24  
What is the prompt?

Anti-socialness and leadership don't really go hand-in-hand, at least you want to show Lehigh that they don't. If you want to talk about being "taciturn," then show Lehigh that you can be a good leader anyway. You have the evidence that you want to be a leader, now show Lehigh that your social side won't get in the way of your leadership and success!

Please take a look at mine! Even if you only tell me what you think of me after reading it!
If you do anymore revision I would be glad to help edit if you post it again!
br2pi5 10 / 70  
@katev could you help me with mine?? (titled 'An Unexpected Journey')

overall, I agree with the changes katev made and the advice he/she gave you ;)

Home / Undergraduate / One of my top choices; Lehigh App