my opinion on abortion - murdering a child cold-blooded

icherio 1 / -  
Hi my name is Ivonne and I am a senior applying to colleges. I would like to get some opinion on my writing before I submit. My prompt is bellow and my essay follows

1.)Describe a setting in which you have collaborated or interacted with people whose experiences and/or beliefs differ from yours. Address your initial feelings, and how those feelings were or were not changed by this experience.

The weak without a saying can be eliminated from the face of the planet. Is this fair? Does it make it okay to have a saying on someone else's life when that person can not speak or think for himself. Even when this is not morally okay 3,700 children die from abortion daily. A parent role is most beautiful thing that can happen but why do people choose to not accept it?
briannalottchea 2 / 16 2  
The weak without a saying can be eliminated from the face of the planet. Is this fair? Does it make it okay to have a saying on someone else's life when that person can not speak or think for himself. Even when this is not morally okay 3,700 children die from abortion daily. A parent role is the most beautiful thing that can happen, but why do people choose to not accept it?
Surrounded by a good enough percentage of people who believe that the idea of abortion is okay, I stand for what I believe in. Getting rid of a child when in the womb, even when the child looks like a little alien or like a grape, it's still considered like killing an innocent child . What people don't realize is that even though it may not look like much or seem like much, that little creature inside already has a beating heart. As I run the subject through some friends, the discussion goes, "what if they where raped ?" or " what if they can't afford a child? " or "what if the baby is deformed? " I s this really what they are asking, or is this a distraction from the real problem?
Children conceived because offrom rape are aborted because they stand as the unwanted. If abortion was all that isthat is all abortion is, then why shouldn't we just kill the onesthose who are undesirable; the old, the poor, the corrupted. They say no to that because that means "killing people".F unny thing is, scientifically, the child that is already conceived is already a person too . A person is someone who has a beating heart and that's the first thing a fetus has when in process of being formed. So you're indeed killing a person even when you think you aren't. Despite the fact that the child is unwanted from the mother who is carrying it, does not mean someone else wouldn't want him/her. There's a numerous countamount of people who wish to adopt a child, so even when a mother does not wish to keep the child, there is still the option of adoption instead of slaughtering the little human being.
Money has become a problem in today's economy, making it difficult to raise a child. It may insinuateI'm not sure if this word is being used correctly, however, I could be wrong. some to think about aborting because of this reason. When you really think about it, a very high percentage of children are born into poverty in today's society. Besides, at this moment, we have the government helping out the guardians with financial need expensesReword this. . Making abortion right only because someone is not able to be financially stable is not a reasonable controversy because of how much help the government is providing for those who need it.
People decide to abort children who are disabled because they believe that those children will live a complicated life. This doesn't make it anymore humane to murder the child that is presently alive in the womb. Although it may seem like the right thing to do, to take away its life so that it wouldn't have to live in the terrible situation of being different.Because you have although in the beginning of this sentence, you need to finish the thought after the comma. It sort of "falls off" at the period. A lot of men and women, girls and boy are living through that right now and they are just fine with the situation. Does being special really make the child or a grown person any less of a human? It's barbaric to kill a child just because of its flaws.
Every soul deserves to live even when it' s a mistake, imperfect, or unplanned. Although people disagree with my opinion on the idea regarding abortion, I still believe that it is cold-blooded.IfT he thought aboutof murdering a child and using one of these reasons to support your reasoning is just ludicrous. I believe that people should look through all possibilities otherrather than just death.

The paper is good, just some grammatical errors. And I apologize if everything I've added is not completely correct. This is my first time editing someone else's paper. I hope everything looks okay. I did the best I could! But by the looks of the content of this essay, they'd be fools not to accept you! :)

Home / Undergraduate / my opinion on abortion - murdering a child cold-blooded