Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

Orlando's beauty/internship and employment opportunities; WHY CHOOSE UCF?

ekinkler90 3 / 1  
Why did you choose to apply to UCF?

In April 2008, my family and I traveled to Florida to visit several schools. A family friend in her second year at UCF took us on a tour of the school she had been raving about. As we neared the campus I quickly realized Orlando's beauty. Driving onto the campus I was in shock, this was for me, a large incredibly beautiful campus with students everywhere, smiling, happy and friendly. Within the first five minutes of being on campus I was convinced I would be applying to UCF in the fall.

The first stop we made was The Towers. The living quarters are the best freshman accommodations I have seen. The short walk from the towers to the Bright House Stadium also had really caught my attention. We continued our tour, in and out of buildings, classrooms and lecture halls. The campus had me mesmerized! I had been on many college campuses, but no other caught my attention or excited me like UCF!

When we returned home from our trip I researched UCF. There are so many exciting opportunities and choices! Between the Golf Course Management program at the Rosen College, and the incredible internship and employment opportunities for graduates offered by the Business School, as well as opportunities to study abroad, I was completely convinced UCF was my number one pick! I am extremely interested in majoring in Marketing and designing my own personal certificate program. I am also very attracted to the organization "The Society for Marketing Professional Services".

It has been almost 6 months since my visit to UCF. I have worn my Golden Knights sweatshirt at least one hundred times, and each time I slip it over my head I am reminded of that awesome day in April when I came to realize UCF was absolutely the number one choice for me.

Home / Undergraduate / Orlando's beauty/internship and employment opportunities; WHY CHOOSE UCF?