I own my own practice and employ many others who also help families reunite - my accomplishments

tiera7 1 / -  
HELPING FAMILIES REUNITE

Since graduating from Temple University I have accomplished every personal and professional goal that I had when I first started my education here. Professionally I have advanced in counselling and helped many families come back together, and personally I have traveled to many different countries to help those in poverty.

Prior to starting college, I was petrified by how I was going to achieve my goals in life, but Temple put me on track. After a few short years, I was ready to get my master degree to become a Family and Marriage Counselor. Now not only am I a successful counselor, I own my own practice and employ many others who also help families reunite. My business started very small, but grew quickly. I have become very successful in a sense of wealth and happiness because of my triumphs with counselling.

Helping people has always been a main priority in my life. It started with families and their personal problems, but then I wanted to help more people in need. I wanted to also help the people who can't seek help. I have achieved my personal goals from raising money to help starving children in third world countries, sponsoring 2 African children and 1 Ethiopian child, and taking trips to different countries to help raise awareness.

I never thought I would be where I am today, but as Nelson Mandela had said, "it always seems impossible until it's done." I thank Temple every day for giving me the foundation I needed to become a successful Family and Marriage Counsellor and all the people who supported my decisions to help people in unfortunate situations.
- Tiera, don't be modest in this essay. You are supposed to be presenting your ten year career plan in it. Assuming that 10 years have passed and you have achieved the ability to travel to different countries to help those in poverty, you must therefore be a part of a well known NGO already. Mention any non profit organization membership you are looking at becoming a part of in the future and mention those here. It will help you show how successful you have become.

- I now have a masters degree as a Family and Marriage Counselor and own my practice which employs others who also wish to help families unite. While my business started small, it is now quite successful in achieving the mission and vision that I have set out for it.

Helping people has always been a main priority in my life...

- Merge the contents of this paragraph with your first paragraph as they fall into the same criteria and theme of successfully helping those who need help overseas.

Home / Undergraduate / I own my own practice and employ many others who also help families reunite - my accomplishments