"Parking! Parking!" - A Thrilling experience I had ever met

panqizhang 1 / -  
"Parking! Parking! '' A man whom driving a car with us side by side. He rolling down the window and waving hand to us.
This scene appeared on highway .Our family drove a car to visit my grandparent. It too darkness, There were few cars running on highway. Reading there you probably confused why a man yelling us to park. What happen when we parking. Let's tell you the truth.

A man who seems like very pressing. Unceasing ask us to parking. I felt weird, my mother also. My father turned on signal light, then parking. The man parked in front of us, he and other man got off car. Hand behind him, seems hid something. It was strange. Wasn't it? We got off the car, It is worth noting that my father locked the door. Two men was closed to us, walked while saying: "Probably your tyre was broken, I saw they running out." he and my father were talking. Meanwhile, I saw other man was trying to open the front of door. I almost shouted. "What are you doing? '' The voice maybe scared him. He put away his hand liked nothing happened. Then we realized we were into trouble. Suddenly I recalled the news in my mind which was warned us to be careful. News said recently some robbers plunder money in highway. They wrapped up helps you. Essentially, you parked the car, one guy pretended conversation, scattering your attention. One guy opened the door, took your bag away as fast as possible. I can't believe that became a real, occurred on me! When I reaction the situation back. Two robbers was escaping and fleeing our eyes. I saw both my mother and father were standing and can't speak.

After seconds, my father was respond quickly. "Get into the car, get into the car." I almost felt his shiver voice. Obviously we were afraid of bad things had happened. In the car, we were silence. No talking, No laughing until we met my grandparents.

Did the experience shocked to you? A real experience what occurred on me. Really, Really, No kidding! That was thrilling experience I had ever met. Be careful when you in highway.
ibsurd2012 1 / 9  
Hi There. I would not like to comment too negatively on the essay, because I believe that content-wise your essay looks to be very promising. On the grammatical front, I would like to suggest that you have a look at several of your phrases, as they could be constructed much more effectively. e.g. "It too darkness, There were few cars running on highway." could be better expressed as "It was very dark, and there were only a few cars on the highway." After reading the essay, the impression I get is that English is not your first language and therefore you should consult your english teacher for help with more effective use of language.

I hope that this helps you to succeed. All the best
On the grammatical front, I would like to suggest that you have a look at several of your phrases, as they could be constructed much more effectively.

Excellent, Jurie, I think you gave great advice here.

"Parking! Parking! '' A man whom was driving a car with us side-by-side. He was rolling down the window and waving hand to us.

This scene appeared on a highway.

Our family drove was driving to visit my grandparents. It was too dark, and there were few cars running on the highway.

Reading this, you probably feel confused about why a man was yelling at us to park.

What happen when we were parking? I'll tell you the truth.

I almost felt the shiver in his voice. --------Brilliant idea!!

Obviously we were afraid of bad things had happened. In the car, we were silent.

It was a real experience that occurred recently in my life.

Really, Really, No kidding! That was the most thrilling experience I had ever had. met . Be careful when you are on the highway.

I made lots of corrections, and I hope you will practice EVERY sentence above 10 times. Type every sentence 10 times, and speak every sentence aloud. This way, you will learn the correct grammar. I can tell you are a great storyteller, and if you want to master English you can do it.

Home / Undergraduate / "Parking! Parking!" - A Thrilling experience I had ever met