Part A, Waterloo AIF - biomedical program, pharmacy

vmsl1937 1 / -  
PART A

Question 1 Reasons for choosing your program and Waterloo

Please tell us your educational goals, your interest in your chosen program(s), and your reasons for applying to the University of Waterloo. If you have applied to more than one program please discuss your interest in each program (900 character limit).

Answer:

I always had a particular interest in science, and it's funny that my favorite bedtime stories were about how the human body operates from a book called "Tell Me How?". During school, I also seemed to excel in science, mainly when Biology class focused on molecular biology, body functions, and the immune system. As someone living daily with allergic rhinitis, it made me wonder about the treatments and the medicine I was taking and how it worked or why it mostly didn't! My goal is to apply to Pharmacy School, so Biomedical Science is a significant first step and, on my visit to Waterloo, it was love at first sight. I felt comfortable, welcomed, and identified with the university and its unique co-op and CAP programs. I feel excited and motivated to pursue this great career path because it sums up my interests, my skills, and my passion for improving people's health and quality of life.
The essay is weak and unimpressive for the most part. However, there are certain sections that you can use to help you revise this essay. The following are the points for development:

- My goal is to apply to Pharmacy School...
- As someone living daily with allergic rhinitis...

The aforementioned topics will comprise your educational goals and provide the interest for the chosen program. You will need to develop more believable reasons for your choice of Waterloo as well. Do not use this version. Do not revise this version. Develop a new essay using the clues I provided above. That will be the best way to deliver a response that is within the character count.

Home / Undergraduate / Part A, Waterloo AIF - biomedical program, pharmacy