Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

particular life experiences, perspectives, talents, commitments

op2607 7 / 1  
1)The University values an educational environment that provides all members of the campus community with opportunities to grow and develop intellectually, personally, culturally and socially. In order to give us a more complete picture of you as an individual, please tell us about the particular life experiences, perspectives, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring to our campus. In other words, how will your presence enrich our community?

In my high school life in International School of Manila and Saipan International School, I have been involved in many various clubs and activities. These four are some of them-band, sports, KCC, and ICARE.

In International School of Manila, I joined one of the school bands as a saxophone player for a year. This particular experience of being part of a band taught me cultures of music, importance of team work, and _________(i don't know what to put here). Also, in my junior year, in Saipan International School, I played solo in the annual concert.

There were many sports teams that I joined throughout my high school years, especially soccer. I joined soccer teams in both International School of Manila and Saipan International School-in many different teams, too. I joined Korean teams as a Korean, school teams, outside-of-school teams, and many more. Also, I joined not only soccer teams, but also volleyball varsity and track and field.

In International School of Manila, there is a group named KCC which stands for Korean Cultural Club. I joined KCC for two years, and it couldn't have been more educational. Being part of KCC, I visited places in need that were damaged by typhoons, and built and painted houses.

Beside KCC, there are other groups like ICARE which kindly help with the in-need people in the Philippines, and I was part of ICARE for two years. Once every _____, I visited, with all other ICARE members in school, locals with hearing and speaking problems and taught them how to write and speak basic English.

Like these various clubs that I joined throughout my high school years in two different high schools, I am ready to join many different clubs in universities and help in as many ways as I can.

Home / Undergraduate / particular life experiences, perspectives, talents, commitments