Passion and Inspiration - Queens University Personal Statement of Experience

nataliemd 1 / -  
Struggling to fit all I need to say into 300 words and not too sure how well everything flows. Please give any feedback and/or suggestions on how or what I need to change!

In an essay of 300 words, or fewer (approximately 1950 characters with spaces), write about your goals for your time at Queen's University and beyond. Your answer will be evaluated for content and writing style.

Passion is the root of all great accomplishments; it can originate from anything and be found in everything. Passion can inspire and inspiration is what drives one to accomplish things that they never thought possible.

Throughout my high school experience, it has become evident to me that biology is where my passion lies and it is where I go to seek my inspiration. I am interested in a future in which I am able to further research, understand and work with the human body and I believe that Queens University will provide me with a paramount education. For me, Queens will open up a world of possibilities and present me with many obstacles in which overcoming will bring me closer to my ultimate goal.

During my time at Queens University, I aim to expand my knowledge through lectures, research and hands-on experience. I fully intend to step out of my comfort zone to allow myself to learn many things in new ways. My determination and self-motivation will allow me to excel in my field of passion. After graduating from Queens life science program, I hope to pursue my masters and further my studies in the medical field. Upon accomplishing all of my academic goals, I hope to make discoveries that will change and save lives.

My time at Queens will not only expand my knowledge of the human body, but it will also help me grow as a person and help me pave the way to an extremely successful future. I intend to leave Queens with not only a degree but with many memories and life changing experiences. I believe that university is not only where you shape your career but also where you're shaped as a person. I can only hope that one day I will return to Queens University and think, "that's where it all started."
where I go to seek my inspiration.

where I'm heading to seek my inspiration. :)

I am interested in a future in which I am able to further research, understand and work with the human body and I believe that Queens University will provide me with a paramount education. For me, Queens will open up a world of possibilities and present me with many obstacles in which overcoming will bring me closer to my ultimate goal.

I feel it is better you mention a particular area in Biology that you need to study at Queens and elaborate on how Queen's curriculum can help you achieve this goal.

My time at Queens will not only expand my knowledge of the human body,

This idea you tell repeatedly and I think that disturbs your smooth flow

Home / Undergraduate / Passion and Inspiration - Queens University Personal Statement of Experience