Patriots pen - 'The sun has risen all over America, lighting both my world and my heart'

lucky 2 1 / -  
It was VI on a Friday Morning. I stare out into the horizon and I could see the beautiful sunset how it freely comes in and out. This presence makes me feel honored to live into the Land of the Free. My mind drifted back to the year of MDCCLXXXVII, where my founding fathers debated the future of America. They knew a strong nation must have a strong foundation. In contrast, a weak foundation will bring about the downfall of a nation.

I thank our founding fathers for discovering and making it possible for all of us to live here together as one family, united by a strong foundation of human rights, equality, and freedom.

I gazed out into the emanating horizon, and I think about humanity in our present day lives. There are many human rights and freedom issues around the whole entire globe. Mankind has advanced itself over the last decade, but the freedom of mankind has not yet followed its path. I still remember how shocked I was when I heard the horrible story of a blind human rights activist who escaped in Beijing, China. He instinctively sought refuge at the U.S. embassy. Founding fathers did you that non-U.S. citizens from around the world would turn to America for help? They protected that man because the U.S. is an advocate of human rights.

Our founding fathers strenuously drafted human rights into the Bill of Rights. This led to many U.S. conquest worldwide where people's human rights were being violated. Founding fathers if you knew what we know today, would you be proud of America's actions?

I can still feel the sun rising from its fiery sleep. Yet, voices in the distance echo words that distinguish "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

Although Martin Luther King dedicated his life fighting for Blacks' rights, he could not have done so without the founding fathers that had written about equality in the Constitution. When King helped fight for the Brown vs. the Board of Education, he used the first words in the Constitution: "All people are born with equal rights" And yet, I think about my life and how lucky I am to live in a world of equality and opportunity. Founding Fathers is that what you intend for the world?

Slowly, bit-by-bit, the sky turns radiates a hue of purple, orange, and finally blue. The sun has risen all over America, lighting both my world, and my heart.

If I was allowed to say something to my founding fathers, then I would say this:
"Thank You"
dealaus 5 / 21 1  
Be careful with parallel structure. For example "It was VI on a Friday Morning. I stare out into the horizon and I could see the beautiful sunset how it freely comes in and out."

For this to be parallel, and to read more smoothly, try "Six AM on a Friday morning. I stare out into the horizon and see the beautiful sunset, how it freely comes in and out"

mind an edit on mine?
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
Moderators, this person is copying my essay! stop copying my essay. you copied my essay!
Dawn22 - / 3  
Perhaps you shouldn't put it on a public forum?

Home / Undergraduate / Patriots pen - 'The sun has risen all over America, lighting both my world and my heart'