"The pedigree of football" - a person who has made influence in my life

clacking 2 / -  
The pedigree of football has taken the world by storm and therefore, its enthusiasm has been lauded and gained high recommendation by the whole fraternity.

pain, joy, celebration and disappointment all increase the tempo of the game.
we have seen come caliber of players who have been instrumental on the field of play and have imbued some kind of ingredients to the fluidity of soccer.

Steven gerrad, Lionel messi, and a host are a few who have proven themselves as potentials of football
however, the young Argentine international, lionel messi of Barcelona FC is one player whose deft touches, flare and innate ability to take on defenders have sensationally influenced my life.

i remember his early days at the Spanish side where his immense contribution was greatly felt en route to winning their 2006 champions league title where he was a handful of problems for most defenders. he was never relenting and made a spectacular mark of recognition when he rallied back to place second fiddle to Brazilian ace midfielder kaka, a feat that was highly commended due to his petite nature.

at a tender age he is in top flight football and currently on the verge to win the impending world footballer award, a diadem which eluded him last year.

in fact as a youngster he has proven to me as to how young person like me can make use of my talents and make remarkable feats in my quest to attain high priorities in realizing my dreams and aspirations,

his youthful exuberance, bravery and seriousness on the pitch clearly depicts his current peak in the sporting world which have motivated me in all my endeavors.
nanayaws 7 / 11  
hmm i will say the essay is ok as in subjsect matter, but the gramma is very poor.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

I agree with nanayaws. It is hard for me to decide whether your content is a good response to the prompt or not because it is very confusing to me at times. Also, the lack of punctuation and/or capitalization at many points in the piece makes comprehension much more difficult.To help with this, I suggest one of the books from the "Prentice Hall Guide for College Writers" series written by Stephen Reid. You can pick any of them up cheap used, or get them from the library. I think there are six in the series now, and any of them would help you here. If you are unable to locate a book like this, check the internet for "grammar" and "punctuation" "guides." There are many good ones online.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Undergraduate / "The pedigree of football" - a person who has made influence in my life